- Global organisation - when & where to meet?
- Travel increases your carbon footprint
- Security, customs, endless waiting... time is money
- Planes are tiring = brain drain
- Hidden costs – taxis, food, air fares
- Too much travel can delay decision-making and affect your work-life balance
Choose your Telepresence room
- "We wanted to find a way to communicate better, while removing the inconveniences and costs of travel,"
René Gleiniger, Head of Telecommunications and Collaboration, Hannover Re
- Tata Communications has public rooms in over 40 locations worldwide
- Available around-the-clock
- Easy & Reliable
- Install private room facilities
- Pay-as-you-go public suites
Your scheduled meeting starts automatically
- 90% of frequent users say video collaboration technologies save them at least two hours of work time a week. (Cisco)
- Reliable, simple to use,
- Broadcast video and audio quality, means a fully immersive and rewarding meeting experience
- "People forget there's even equipment there; they believe the people opposite them are sitting in the same room."
Neil Clover, CTO for the Americas, Arup
Collaborate with multiple parties in real time
- "Manufacturing companies, financial services providers, universities and software development firms are all using telepresence to close the gaps created by the global economy"
Peter Quinlan, Tata Communications.
- 59% say the technology makes business processes more efficient (Cisco)
- Harness global expertise for competitive advantage
- Link to public or private rooms globally for instant decision making, across different time zones and different geographies